Art and Eat Birthday Package
Do you have a creative child that loves art and /or painting? Want to host a unique birthday party that caters to your child’s skills and interests? Well look no further, its the Art and Eat Birthday Package designed with the creative child in mind. Featuring a two hour painting class or art class, all equipment and a painting pack for the guest of honour, this party will have you doing nothing but relaxing and watching your child smile!
What’s included in the Art and Eat Birthday Package?
- A two hour art class of your choice – choose from painting, cartoon drawing, macrame, pot painting, clay creations, weaving or charcoal drawing
- All equipment and materials
- Art pack consisting of an easel, canvas, 5 x paints, 3 x brushes, palette and discount voucher for the birthday child
- Apron for each child to use and take home
- Balloons and birthday styling
- Lolly buffet including jars, tongs, scoops, lolly bags and lollies.
Cost: $69 per child (minimum of 6 children)
- Extra two hour paint class – $35pp
- 1.2m nacho grazing table with all the trimmings – $180 – feeds up to 20 children
- 1.2m dessert grazing table – $180 – feeds up to 20 children
- Drinking station including soft drinks, water, juice and cups – $7pp
- Face-painting – POA
- Sleepover set up after art class with individual teepees – POA
- Venue Hire – POA
Delivery: A flat rate of $10 for delivery/ postage to the North Brisbane suburbs of Redcliffe Peninsula and surrounding suburbs, North Lakes and surrounding suburbs, Caboolture and surrounding suburbs. Free local pick from Murrumba Downs is also available.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our Art ‘n’ Eat Birthday Packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item. Produce may vary depending on seasonality and availability from our local suppliers.
Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once a hamper is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of this hamper. We advise that any food hampers should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.