Buffet Style Catering
Wild Cherry Events has everything you need to provide a delicious buffet style breakfast or lunch. Prefect for conferences and office meetings these buffets have something to please everyone.
Breakfast – $33pp (includes GST) – minimum of ten
- We supply everything you need for a corporate breakfast. This includes cereals and milk, breads, muffins and crumpets, quiche, fruit salad, yoghurt, banana bread, pancakes, waffles and more. We also supply toasters, sandwich presses and other items needed to cook croissants and breads. All condiments also provided.
Morning and Afternoon Teas – $22pp (includes GST) – minimum of ten
- A mixture of sweet and savoury items including finger foods such as sausages rolls, mini quiches, sushi, devilled eggs, scones, slices, cupcakes and more. These items are placed on serving boards and set up for your guests to enjoy.
Lunch – $44pp (includes GST) – minimum of ten
- Cold Meat and Salad Selection – a selection of cold meats including ham and chicken along with a variety of salads to share including potato salad, coleslaw, pasta salad pumpkin and feta salad and mediterranean salad (number of salads dependant on numbers)
- Grazing Boards – Sweet, savoury or half and half grazing boards made for the size of your group.
Dinner – $55 pp (includes GST) – minimum of ten
- Cold Meat and salad selection, warm oven roasted vegetables, gravy, bread rolls with butter, pavlova, trifles, chocolate brownies, cream and custard.
- Add Prawns – $5.50pp extra
To order please call us on 0421328740 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking. Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our catering packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
To find out more or to book please email us – email@example.com
The fine print:
- A 20% non-refundable/non-transferaable deposit is required to secure your booking. No dates are held until a deposit is paid.
- The 20% deposit to secure your event is non-refundable or transferable, however the difference between this and your full booking amount will be refunded if paid in advance and your booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to your event. There is no refund on cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment of your event is required two weeks prior to the event date.
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If you require us manage your whole event including contacting other suppliers (eg. photographers, photo booths, face painters, bouncy castles, balloon specialists etc) on your behalf there is a $250 – $500 management fee depending on your requirements.
- A full hire agreement will be sent to your with your invoice. Please read this carefully as paying your deposit assumes that you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined
- All picnic and outdoor events must have a wet weather back up plan.
- Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
- Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.