Wild Cherry Events offers traditional homestyle catering and prides itself on providing delicious filling foods. We offer both sweet and savoury options for all meals including breakfast, lunch, dinner and morning and afternoon teas. Wild Cherry Events works together with you to create a menu that is suitable for your event, the number of guests, and dietary requirements. We can even theme our food options to match your event!
WIld Cherry Events specializes in the following:
- Event Catering
- High Tea Catering
- Grazing Boards
- Corporate Catering
- Finger Foods
Wild Cherry Events operates out of a fully licensed commercial kitchen in Margate, Queensland. We have completed the necessary Food Handling Training and also completed COVID19 catering requirements. Certificates can be provided if required.
To find out more or to book please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
The fine print:
- A 20% non-refundable/non-transferaable deposit is required to secure your booking. No dates are held until a deposit is paid.
- The 20% deposit to secure your event is non-refundable or transferable, however the difference between this and your full booking amount will be refunded if paid in advance and your booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to your event. There is no refund on cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment of your event is required two weeks prior to the event date.
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If you require us manage your whole event including contacting other suppliers (eg. photographers, photo booths, face painters, bouncy castles, balloon specialists etc) on your behalf there is a $250 – $500 management fee depending on your requirements.
- A full hire agreement will be sent to your with your invoice. Please read this carefully as paying your deposit assumes that you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined
- All picnic and outdoor events must have a wet weather back up plan.
- Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
- Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.