If you are looking for an affordable way to have a gorgeous wedding ceremony without the stress of having to organise it yourself, look no further. Wild Cherry Events prides itself on bringing your vision to life and making your special day a day to remember. We will work with you from start to finish to ensure that everything is as perfect as possible freeing you up to simply enjoy your day.
The ceremony package includes:
- 24 white chairs (Americana),
- Choice of Arbour (2 available) with white chiffon (depending on colour we also have tulle and flowers we can add),
- Choice of aisle decorations (hooks, wooden stumps, flowers, candles),
- Sashes on chairs if required,
- Red, white, purple/pink or artificial grass carpet for aisle,
- Signing Table and 2 chairs,
- Items for signing table (pen/pen holder, tablecloth, small decoration if wanted),
- Welcome sign on easel,
- Set up and pack down and travel*
A full contract agreement will be sent to you on enquiry so you can feel comfortable prior to booking your package. We can be contacted on 0449983598 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Setup, Pack Down and Delivery: Travel up to 25km of 4019 is included in the above cost. Delivery outside of these areas will incur a travel surcharge.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our catering packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our food hampers
In the event that you need to cancel your event and a change of date is not agreed upon:
- If notification of cancellation is received prior to 14 days pre service/event delivery we will retain a 20% booking fee.
- If notification of cancellation is received between 5-14 days pre service/event delivery 50% of the full contracted amount is payable.
- Within 0-5 days pre service/event the full contracted amount is payable.
Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.