Wild Cherry Events provides everything you need to make your next event a success. Whether this be a breakfast meeting, luncheon, or conference for 100 we can cater to all your businesses needs including any special dietary requirements. Wild Cherry Events prides itself on smooth and reliable service and will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your event guests will leave feeling satisfied.
We have developed a number of packages that you can choose from or we can design a menu specifically for your event. These include breakfast, morning and afternoon tea, luncheons and evening canapés.
We offer two different corporate catering delivery options including:
- Items are delivered to your business/venue (charges apply) or picked up from our Margate venue prior to the event. This allows you to heat and serve at your convenience.
- The items are delivered to your business/venue and heated and served by our staff members (delivery and staff charges apply)
We ask that all menu choices must be finalised one week prior to the event. No changes will be allowed after this time.
To order please call us on 0421328740 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (email@example.com). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our catering packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our food hampers
In the event that you need to cancel your event and a change of date is not agreed upon:
- If notification of cancellation is received prior to 14 days pre service/event delivery we will retain a 20% booking fee.
- If notification of cancellation is received between 5-14 days pre service/event delivery 50% of the full contracted amount is payable.
- Within 0-5 days pre service/event the full contracted amount is payable.
Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.