Corporate Breakfast Package
If you are looking to host a corporate breakfast, early morning network meeting, staff breakfast or conference, Wild Cherry Events can provide a delicious breakfast package for you. With both DIY options, along with fully staffed events, Wild Cherry Events will ensure that next breakfast runs smoothly and is cost effective.
Breakfast Package – $27.50pp / Minimum of 10 / Special Dietary Surcharge $10
- Variety of cereals, milk and sugar
- Ham and Cheese Corrsaints
- Banana Bread
- Danishes and /or mini muffins
- Egg and Bacon Cups
- Individual Fruit Salads
- Individual yoghurt portions
- An assortment of breads, crumpets and muffins
- Condiments including butter and spreads
- Bowls, plates, cutlery and serviettes (if required)
- Chefs – one chef per 50 guests required – $55 per hour (minimum of three hours)
- Wait Staff – one wait staff per 30 guests – $33 per hour (minimum of two hours)
Delivery: The cost of delivery is $1per km from our home base at Margate and will be calculated upon confirmation of order.
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (email@example.com). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our catering packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our food hampers
In the event that you need to cancel your event and a change of date is not agreed upon:
- If notification of cancellation is received prior to 14 days pre service/event delivery we will retain a 20% booking fee.
- If notification of cancellation is received between 5-14 days pre service/event delivery 50% of the full contracted amount is payable.
- Within 0-5 days pre service/event the full contracted amount is payable.
Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.