If you are looking for a little more extravagance these deluxe packages are for you. These packages include everything you need for a delightful day out with friends or family. Included in your picnic is a non-alcoholic drinks station of water and tropical punch, ice and glasses. Catering can be also organised so there is nothing left to do!
- Low-set picnic tables
- Cushions and Ottomans (if desired)
- Dressed tables or trays (depending on numbers)
- Candles and Lanterns (night time only)
- Ice bucket and Ice
- Wine glasses
- Linen napkins
- Plates and Cutlery (if required)
- Fake Flower Arrangements (fresh flowers can be added for a small fee)
- Insect spray
- Fairy lights (night time only)
- Non-alcoholic drinks station (water and tropical punch)
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Full service set up and pack down
- $286 (includes GST) for the first two people and $22 (includes GST) per person thereafter.
- Travel fees apply and will be calculated upon booking
- Public holiday surcharge may apply
Optional Add Ons – please contact us to add any of these items onto your package.
- Grazing boards – POA
- Sugar cookies – $4.50 per person
- Personalised mini cupcakes – $3.50 each
- Personalised large cupcakes – $4.50
To find out more or to book please email us – email@example.com
The fine print:
- A 20% non-refundable/non-transferaable deposit is required to secure your booking. No dates are held until a deposit is paid.
- The 20% deposit to secure your event is non-refundable or transferable, however the difference between this and your full booking amount will be refunded if paid in advance and your booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to your event. There is no refund on cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment of your event is required two weeks prior to the event date.
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If you require us manage your whole event including contacting other suppliers (eg. photographers, photo booths, face painters, bouncy castles, balloon specialists etc) on your behalf there is a $250 – $500 management fee depending on your requirements.
- A full hire agreement will be sent to your with your invoice. Please read this carefully as paying your deposit assumes that you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined
- All picnic and outdoor events must have a wet weather back up plan.
- Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
- Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.