Deluxe Pop Up Weddings
Sick of having your Wedding Day cancelled, moved or changed due to Covid or other restrictions???? Wild Cherry Events in conjunction with Nutmeg and Pepper Catering can help you have your special day within 3 months. You don’t have to wait!
All you have to do is –
- Choose a date that your celebrant is available
- Choose a venue (please note all parks must have necessary council approval completed by you)
- Check to see the date and time is available with us via email@example.com
- Choose a package, colour theme and catering package
All packages include set up, pack down and staff costs. Travel will be calculated once the venue location is know.
** Please note this is for Last Minute Wedding Bookings only and can not be booked further than 3 months out from initial quote. It is for our Bridal Parties that are wanting to be married in between Covid and other unforeseen dramas.
- Seating on White Americana chairs for up to 40 guests
- Choice of arbour
- Wooden four posted arbour with white chiffon and / or small dried flower arrangement
- Silver hexagon metal arbour with white chiffon and / or small dried flower arrangement
- White round metal arbour coloured chiffon and / or small dried flower arrangement
- Tiki Bamboo Poles
- Choice of aisle decorations (shepherd hooks, wooden stumps, flowers, candles)
- Red, white, purple/pink or boho carpet for aisle
- Signing Table and 2 chairs
- Items for signing table (pen/pen holder, tablecloth, small decoration if wanted),
- Welcome sign on easel
- Set up, and pack down
- Bridal table with American chairs
- Bar tables with tablecloths (numbers vary depending on size of wedding)
- Personalised signage in matching gold frame and easel
- Cake table with cake stand and knife
- Present table with styling
- Styling matched to the colour scheme of bridal party
- Fairy lights
- Ottomans for seating
- Vases of flux flowers
- Antipasto Platter: Selection of Italian Style Deli Meats, Marinated Roasted Antipasto Veg, Local Sourced Cheese, Seasonal Organic Fruit. Served with a selection of Condiments and Bread/Crackers.
- Gourmet Platters: Selection of Cold Meats, French Tarts, Organic Seasonal Salad Selection accompanied with Seasonal Organic Fruit & Chefs duo of Seasonal Pavlova and Organic Cacao Choc Mousse.
- Deluxe Finger Food: Chefs Selection Premium Finger Food including Smoked Salmon Vol au Vents, Thai Beef Salad, Pumpkin Quinoa Cups, Spanikopita, Assorted Savoury Tarts with Mini Selection of Boutique Sweet Treats (Mini Citrus Tarts, Mini Pav, GF Orange Cake & Seasonal Fruit Skewers)
All Selections are Cold and set up Buffet Style on Platters and decorated with Edible Flowers and Fresh Herbs. Buffet Table will be Boutique Styled to suit Colour Scheme Chosen for Wedding. Stand and Eat Service
If choosing to have your reception at a different site or on a hired vessel these options will be served into Catering Trays that are disposable.
- $109pp (plus GST) for up to 20 or 30 people
- $99pp (plus GST) for 40 or 50 people
- $89pp (plus GST) for 60 or 70 people
- $79pp (plus GST) for 80, 90 or 100 people
** Note: Travel Costs will be discussed upon booking.
- Champagne cart – holds 50 glasses – $250 (plus delivery and GST)
- Extra champagne wall – $60 – holds 20 glasses – $50 (plus GST)
- Photobooth Hire:
- 3 hours – $450 (plus GST)
- 4 Hours – $550 (plus GST)
- 5 hours – $650 (plus GST)
- 6 hours – $750 (plus GST)
- Green wall Backdrop Hire – $150 (plus GST)
- Personalised wooden signs – $100 each (1m x 1m) (plus GST)
- Peacock Chairs – $80 each – two white and one pink and one black available\
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (firstname.lastname@example.org). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our styling and catering packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our food hampers
In the event that you need to cancel your event and a change of date is not agreed upon:
- If notification of cancellation is received prior to 14 days pre service/event delivery we will retain a 20% booking fee.
- If notification of cancellation is received between 5-14 days pre service/event delivery 50% of the full contracted amount is payable.
- Within 0-5 days pre service/event the full contracted amount is payable.
Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19:Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.