- This event has passed.
Afternoon At The Races
September 12 @ 4:30 am - 7:30 pm$10 – $22
Afternoon At The Races
Grab a few of your friends and come along for a great afternoon at the races!!! Each group will be given a horse to name, decorate and prepare for the races. Nominate your jockey and place your bets before an action packed afternoon of racing. Ticket price includes shared finger food platters and a orange juice or soft drink on arrival.
This is an 18+ event and no real money will be used for betting.
Wild Cherry Events and Blue Infusion Cafe will be coming together to present a number of Pop Up Events over the coming months. We understand that many people are hesitant and uncertain to book into events for fear that the event will not go ahead and that they will lose a lot of money should we go into lockdown. No need to worry here! All we ask is for a $20 non-refundable deposit to secure your space and then you are free to pay the remainder on the night of the event! If the event does not occur the $20 we have secured will simply cover the costs we have outlaid to prepare for the night. We are hoping that we both come out winners 🙂
Look out for more events coming your way soon!!
Your night includes:
- Shared finger food platters
- Orange juice of soft drink on arrival
- Name and decorate your horse
- Nominate a jockey and run your races
- Full service throughout the evening
- Non-alcoholic drinks, tea and coffee available for sale
- SALE PRICE – $30 each (plus GST) – available until 12th September – $10 deposit to secure your booking. Remainder to be paid on the night.
- Single – $59pp (plus GST) – $10 deposit to secure your booking. Remainder to be paid on the night.
- Double – $90 (plus GST) – $20 deposit to secure your booking. Remainder to be paid on the night.
When: Sunday 12th September
Where: Blue Infusion Cafe, 2 Flinders Parade, North Lakes
Time: 4.30pm – 7.30pm
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (email@example.com). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our event tickets and packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- You $20 deposit is non-refundable. The remainder is payable on the night ONLY if the event goes ahead.
- Deposits may be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend. Please advised Wild Cherry Events of this via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wild Cherry Events and Blue Infusions Cafe reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events and Blue Infusion Cafe have developed a COVID Safe plan and are working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.