- This event has passed.
January 14, 2022 @ 9:00 am - January 16, 2022 @ 3:30 pm$80
POSTPONED – Amazing Race – Due to the rising cases of COVID, staff shortages and people needed to reschedule we have made the decision to postpone to another date. This date will be published asap
Grab your fellow team mates and join us for an exciting adventure of the Amazing Race!! Race around the Caboolture Historical Village, discovering clues, road blocks, u-turns, challenges and more in your quest to become the ultimate winners!
Our Amazing Race event is based on the reality game show where teams race against each other in a global scavenger hunt. The teams must make specific stops called “pit stops” where they will complete different challenges to gather clues that will help them move forward in the game.
Suitable for both adults and children, the race will take about two hours to complete depending on your skills, the challenges you choose and road blocks you may face. The morning session will conclude with a sausage sizzle lunch while the afternoon session will begin with lunch. This is a fantastic and fun way to spend the day with family and friends.
- Participation in the Amazing Race including all clues, road blocks and challenges
- Trophey for the winning team
- Entry into the Caboolture Historical Village
- One sausage in bread (extra’s can be purchased for $2.50 each)
- Can of soft drink
- Ice-cream at one of the Pitstops
- Teams of Two – $88 (includes GST)
- Maximum of 15 teams
Please note: Teams cannot be more than two people as it is an unfair advantage against the other teams. The only exception where we are allowing more than two per team is if there is one adult and one child over 7 or two adults with one child under the age of 7. In these circumstance an additional child under the age of 7 may join the team (additional charges apply). Please email us directly if this circumstance relates to you – email@example.com
When: Friday 14th January and Sunday 16th January
Where: Caboolture Historical Village – 280 Beerburrum Road, Caboolture.
- Morning Session: 9am – 12 noon
- Afternoon Session: 12.30 – 3.30pm
Limits – Minimum numbers and ticket limits apply. If the event does not reach minimum numbers you will be notified via email three days prior to the event.
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (firstname.lastname@example.org). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our event tickets and packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless as a result of COVID restrictions then 100% will be refunded)
- Tickets may be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend. Please advised Wild Cherry Events of this via email@example.com
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events has developed a COVID Safe plan and is working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.