Casino, Drinks & Canapés at the ‘Little Gabba’
April 30 @ 3:00 pm - May 1 @ 10:00 am$168 – $529
Casino, Drinks & Canapés at the ‘Little Gabba’ with optional overnight accommodation
Your package includes:
- Two-hour drink package consisting of house wine (red, white & sparkling), beer, soft drink and juices
- Canapés package consisting of two canapés and two mini-meals per person
- 3 hours of play on casino tables including Blackjack and Roulette
- $2000 each of ‘fun’ money to convert into chips for play on the night (can not be exchanged for cash)
- Professional Croupiers
- Red carpet on arrival and photo opportunity
- High Rollers Trophy for the winner of the evening
- Lucky Door Prizes
- James Bond Casino Royale theme so come dressed to impress!!! Prizes for the best dressed on the night.
- Stay on at the ‘Little Gabba’ and party with your friends till 11 pm
- Upgrade to a 3 hour drinks package for just $15pp
- One night’s accommodation at the Quest Woolloongabba or the Eastwood Apartments Woolloongabba staying in a studio, one, two or three-bedroom apartment. Scrumptious breakfast hamper included. Check-in from 3 pm so you can get ready with your besties and walk to the venue from there.
- $168 – single, no accommodation (excludes GST)
- $183 – single, no accommodation with upgraded drinks package (excludes GST)
- $349 – single with accommodation and breakfast (excludes GST)
- $364 – single with accommodation, breakfast and upgraded drinks package (excludes GST)
- $299 – double, no accomodation (excludes GST)
- $329 – double, no accommodation with upgraded drinks package (excludes GST)
- $499 – double with accomodation and breakfast (excludes GST)
- $529 – double with accomodation, breakfast and upgraded drinks package (excludes GST)
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (email@example.com). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our event tickets and packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless as a result of COVID restrictions then 100% will be refunded)
- Tickets may be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend. Please advised Wild Cherry Events of this via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events has developed a COVID Safe plan and is working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.