- This event has passed.
Christmas in July Pamper Weekend
July 29, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - July 31, 2022 @ 2:00 pm$399.00 – $492.00
Christmas in July Pamper Weekend
The pamper weekend is back!!! It’s time to grab your partner, friends, family, whoever you want to spend a few days with and head out to the gorgeous countryside for our themed Christmas in July Pamper Weekend!!. We have planned nothing but luxury for you. Heres the run down!
Note: this is an 18+ event.
Friday 28th July
Grab your friends and take the scenic drive up to the gorgeous Maleny on the Sunshine Coast. Your one, two or three bedroom apartment at Jacaranda Cottages! Take some time to explore you apartment and enjoy your welcome gift. While settling in relish in your delicious wine and cheese platter before heading to the pool deck for canapés and drinks (non-alcoholic, BYO allowed). There will be some time to enjoy the your indoor or outdoor fireplace! If you would like we can also provide options for your evening meal so there is nothing at all to think about (extra charges apply).
Saturday 29th July
Wake up whenever you like! No children to bother you this morning, just simply you and your friends or lovely partner! Take in the breathtaking views from your apartment enjoying your delicious breakfast hamper. The day is yours!! There are many options for you to choose from depending on your energy levels – majestic walks, markets, shopping, swim in the pool (heated in winter).
In the afternoon join us once again on the pool deck this time for your Christmas in July themed high tea! Add on a paint class (only $33) for an extra special afternoon of fun!
The evening is yours to enjoy one of the multiple restaurants in Maleny or Montville. Delicious, local food at your fingertips. Of course, you could always stay in and enjoy something prepared for by us. Just let us know (charges apply)!
Sunday 30th July
Wake up at your leisure. Enjoy your beautiful breakfast hamper and spend the morning relaxing. Late checkout of 2pm is available to no need to rush home!!! Optional massages are available (charges apply).
Your package includes:
- Two nights’ accommodation in a one, two or three bedroom apartment (dependant on numbers)
- Wine and Cheese platter on arrival
- Welcome gift for each person on arrival
- Breakfast hampers for two mornings
- Late checkout of 2pm
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Fully Christmas in July themed and styled
- Canapés and non-alcoholic drinks on Friday evening (5.30pm-7.30pm)
- High Tea on Saturday (2.30pm)
Optional Extras – Please contact us for prices and information on these
- Paint class following high tea including all equipment and qualified teacher – $33pp
- BBQ Hamper Pack – $25pp
- Savoury and Dessert Pack – $20pp
Costs (includes GST):
- $459 per person (for one, two or three people)
- $399 per person (for four people upwards)
- Please note that all room configurations are different. Depending on your group size you may have king, queen or bunk beds in your room. We will try at all times to accomodate your requests for bedding however this is not guaranteed.
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (firstname.lastname@example.org). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our event tickets and packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless as a result of COVID restrictions then 100% will be refunded)
- Tickets may be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend. Please advised Wild Cherry Events of this via email@example.com
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events has developed a COVID Safe plan and is working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.