Dinner in the Dark
May 27 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm$10.00 – $40.00
Dinner in the Dark
Come along with some family and friends and enjoy a three course meal in the DARK!! Imagine sitting in the dark, guessing what your delicious food might be while chatting with friends and family. Upon arrival at our COVID Safe venue you will be escorted to your table by torchlight. Once settled and with your senses heightened, you will be enjoy a delicious three course meal along with a non-alcoholic beverage followed by tea and coffee at the end of the evening. Feel free to BYO alcohol.
Wild Cherry Events and Blue Infusion Cafe will be coming together to present a number of events over the coming months. We understand that many people are hesitant and uncertain to book into events for fear that the event will not go ahead and that they will lose a lot of money should we go into lockdown. No need to worry here! All we ask is for a $10 (plus GST) non-refundable deposit to secure your space and then you are free to pay the remainder on the night of the event! If the event does not occur the $10 we have secured will simply cover the costs we have outlaid to prepare for the night. We are hoping that we both come out winners 🙂
Look out for more events coming your way soon!!
Your night includes:
- Entree, Main and Dessert
- Non-alcohol beverage
- Tea / coffee
- Full service throughout the evening
Cost: (You must be vaccinated to attend)
- Single – $49pp – $11 (includes GST) deposit to secure your booking. Remainder to be paid on the night.
- Double – $89 – $22 (includes GST) deposit to secure your booking. Remainder to be paid on the night.
- Family (2 Adults, 2 Children under 12 years) – $160 – $44 (includes GST) deposit to secure your booking. Remainder to be paid on the night.
When: Friday 27th May
Where: Blue Infusion Cafe, 2 Flinders Parade, North Lakes
Time: 6.30pm – 9.00pm
Please note that at checkout you may be asked for a delivery date. Please ignore or put date of the event in. This is required for hamper / food orders only.
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (email@example.com). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our event tickets and packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- Your $10 deposit is non-refundable. The remainder is payable on the night ONLY if the event goes ahead.
- Deposits may be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend. Please advised Wild Cherry Events of this via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wild Cherry Events and Blue Infusions Cafe reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events and Blue Infusion Cafe have developed a COVID Safe plan and are working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.