Easter Escape Room
April 7 @ 9:30 am - April 8 @ 9:00 pm$55
Easter Escape Room
Booking are now OPEN for our upcoming EASTER ESCAPE ROOM!
Each year, the Easter Bunny leaves you a small gift on your porch, to reward you for the good behaviour. This year, something is different; instead of the classic, colourful eggs, the Easter Bunny left you a basket full of golden eggs, with a small handwritten note. “Do you want to join me for a small adventure? You’re always good at egg hunts! Crack the egg and come on in!” As soon as you hit the shell, you get absorbed into a colourful world full of beautiful flowers, cute bunnies and chocolate eggs. Will you be able to solve the puzzles the Easter Bunny set for you and get back home?
Come along for a 60 minute immersive problem solving gaming experience where you and up to six friends will endeavour to escape our Easter escape room!! As the timer ticks down you must solve all the puzzles to make your daring escape! Suitable for both adults and children this is a fabulous activity for the whole family! However, please note that this is an escape room and the clues will require adult help.
- When: Thursday 7th – Friday 8th April
- Times: One hour sessions starting at 9.30am (please choose your time carefully when buying tickets)
- Where: Wild Cherry Events – Shop 9 303 Oxley Avenue, Margate (park behind in car park via Hale Street)
- Cost: $55 plus GST = $60.50 per session – up to six people can attend each session.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless as a result of COVID lockdown or relevant restrictions then 100% will be refunded)
- Tickets may be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend. Please advised Wild Cherry Events of this via email@example.com
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events has developed a COVID Safe plan and is working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.