Gin Tasting Night
May 21 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$89 – $109
Gin Tasting Night
Get in quick for this fabulous night!! Presented by May n Bay Brewing Supplies you will get several gin tasting as well as the chance to make your own to take home!! Wild Cherry Events will also be cooking up some delicious desserts for you to eat while tasting your gin! As an added extra why not grab you gin flavoured cupcakes to take home with you!!!
Note: this is an 18+ event.
Your package includes:
- Gin tastings of London / Mint / Kookaburra / Rosemary / Rhubarb and Ginger /
Passionfruit / Strawberry / Citrus and Violet
- Opportunity to make 2 x 50ml bottles of Gin by selecting herbs of your choice
- Take home your homemade 50ml bottles of gin plus a still Spirit Flavour Essence / pouch of botanicals
- A demonstration using an air still to make gin products
- A talk on the history of Gin and how to use botanicals to make Gin
- A delicious dessert buffet to eat while tasting all your gin
- Tea / coffee/ water and punch throughout the evening
- Optional – 6 or 12 mini gin cupcakes to take home with you (or eat there and then!!)
- Air still / Gin kits / Botanicals / Essences will be on sale throughout the evening
- $89 per person (includes GST)
- $99 per person including six mini gin flavoured cupcakes (includes GST)
- $109 per person including 12 mini gin flavoured cupcakes (includes GST)
When: Friday 21st May 2021
Where: Wild Cherry Events, Shop 9, 303 Oxley Avenue Margate (parking behind via Hale Street)
Limits – 25 tickets only
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (firstname.lastname@example.org). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our event tickets and packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless as a result of COVID restrictions then 100% will be refunded)
- Tickets may be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend. Please advised Wild Cherry Events of this via email@example.com
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events has developed a COVID Safe plan and is working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.