Ladies Pamper Day – Wednesday 3rd February
February 3 @ 9:00 am - 6:30 pm$89 – $179
Ladies Pamper Day!!
Are in need of a day to yourself???? Looked after the kids all holidays and just need a break??? This event is for you! We have put together a full day of relaxation and pampering along with lots of yummy food. So grab a few friends, book your tickets and have something to look forward to when school returns in 2021! This also makes a fabulous Christmas present so why not gift one to someone that you know.
We have created a number of ticketed options so you can do as much or as little as you would like and to cater to all budgets.
- Croissants, danishes, juice, tea and coffee on arrival
- Ladies Pamper Pack for each guest
- 15-minute express pedicure, manicure or facial (hosted by Advanced Home Beauty)
- High tea luncheon – both sweet and savoury options provided
- A glass of Moscato with your high tea
- Crafting station – a number of optional crafts will be available for you to make on the day
- Relaxing lounge area including beanbags and cushions
- Unlimited water, punch, tea and coffee all day
- Hosted by Advanced Home Beauty – Upgrade your express mani, pedi or facial to a relaxing 30 session – $25
- Hosted by A Painters Dream – Stay on from 2.30pm – 6.30pm for an optional painting class with a savoury board – $65
- Single ticket (no extras) – $89 per person
- Single ticket with mani, pedi or facial upgrade -$114 per person
- Single ticket with painting extra – $154 per person
- Single ticket with mani, pedi or facial upgrade and painting extra – $179 per person
When: Wednesday 3rd February 2021
Where: Wild Cherry Events, Shop 9, 303 Oxley Avenue Margate (parking behind via Hale Street)
Time: 9am to 2.30pm or 9am – 6.30pm
Limits – 25 tickets only
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (email@example.com). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our event tickets and packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless as a result of COVID restrictions then 100% will be refunded)
- Tickets may be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend. Please advised Wild Cherry Events of this via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events has developed a COVID Safe plan and is working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.