- This event has passed.
Live Llama Painting!! – March
March 6 @ 9:30 am - 2:30 pm$89 – $330
Live Llama Painting!!
We know that you all enjoy our painting events and so we have created a brand new experience! Imagine coming along and painting a LIVE LLAMA!!! It’s going to be a fun-filled event for the whole family. Suitable for children seven and up accompanied by an adult.
Your session will consist of:
- A one and a half-hour painting class hosted by ‘A Painters Dream’
- All materials, paint and canvas
- Live Llamas (patting and cuddles allowed)
- 1.2m dessert grazing board to share
- Drinking Station (non-alcoholic) featuring fruit punch, water, glasses and ice. BYO alcohol, wine glasses supplied
- Tea / Coffee provided,
- Lucky Door Prizes
Single ticket: $89 (includes GST)
Double Ticket: $170 (includes GST)
Triple Ticket: $250 (includes GST)
Quad Ticket: $330 (includes GST)
When: Saturday 6th March
Session one: 9.30am – 11.30am
Session two: 12.30pm – 2.30pm
Where: Wild Cherry Events, Shop 9, 303 Oxley Avenue Margate (parking behind via Hale Street)
Limits – 25 tickets only
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (email@example.com). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our event tickets and packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless as a result of COVID restrictions then 100% will be refunded)
- Tickets may be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend. Please advised Wild Cherry Events of this via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events has developed a COVID Safe plan and is working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.