Painting Under The Stars – May
May 1 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$85 – $155
Painting Under the Stars
Date: Saturday 1st May
Time: 6pm – 9.30pm
Your evening will consist of:
- A two-hour painting class hosted by ‘A Painters Dream’
- Iced tea, soft drink, champagne or house wine on arrival
- Entry into Bite Markets
- $20 Bite Money to use at any of the market stalls
Cost: $85 per person or $155 for two people (excludes GST)
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (firstname.lastname@example.org). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our event tickets and packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless as a result of COVID restrictions then 100% will be refunded)
- Tickets may be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend. Please advised Wild Cherry Events of this via email@example.com
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events has developed a COVID Safe plan and is working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.