Picnic on the Peninsular
January 15, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 10:30 pm$200 – $450
Picnic on the Peninsular
The word “picnic” probably gets its origins from the French language, specifically from the word “pique-nique”. It is believed that this type of informal outdoor meal became a popular pastime in France after the French Revolution in the mid-1800s when it was possible again to get out into the country’s royal parks.
Even if it began in France, it has become a lovely activity that has spread all over the world. So why not take advantage of this wonderful New Years Picnic special???? Grab your family and friends and spend a few hours relaxing and eating delicious food on the gorgeous Redcliffe Peninsular. Or maybe grab one of our packages as a Christmas Gift for your special someone!!
Your package includes:
- Food hamper for your group to enjoy
- Lowest tables for the size of your group
- Rug/s and Cushions
- Ice bucket, water and Ice
- Wine and water glasses
- Plates and Cutlery
- Fake Flower Arrangements
- Full service set up and pack down
When: Saturday 15th January
Where: Redcliffe Peninsular (Jamieson Park, Endeavour Park)
- 8.30am – 9.30am – Brunch Picnic
- 11.30am – 1.30pm – Light Lunch Picnic
- 2.30pm – 4.30pm – Afternoon Tea Picnic
- 5.30pm – 7.30pm – Twilight Light Dinner Picnic
- 8.30pm – 10.30pm – Supper Picnic (on request – please email us for this option – email@example.com)
- $220 (includes GST) for 2-4 people
- $308 (includes GST) for 5-6 people
- $385 (includes GST) for 7-8 people
- $473 (includes GST) for 9-10 people
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless as a result of COVID lockdown or relevant restrictions then 100% will be refunded)
- Tickets may be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend. Please advised Wild Cherry Events of this via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events has developed a COVID Safe plan and is working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.