- This event has passed.
‘Pop Up’ Father’s Day Event
August 20 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$10 – $40
‘Pop Up’ Father’s Day Event
Are you looking for a unique gift for dad on Father’s Day??? Need to get out of the house for an evening of fun, food and friendship??? Want something suitable for both kids and adults??? Look no further!!
Upon arrival at our COVID Safe venue you will be taught how to create this gorgeous wooden keepsake for dad. All materials are provided including full directions on how to build and decorate your masterpeice. While letting your creative juices flow, we will provide you with your choice of a cheeseburger and chips or a chicken burger and chips along with a soft drink of your choice. Further drinks and delicious coffee is also available at an extra cost.
Wild Cherry Events and Blue Infusion Cafe will be coming together to present a number of Pop Up Events over the coming months. We understand that many people are hesitant and uncertain to book into events for fear that the event will not go ahead and that they will lose a lot of money should we go into lockdown. No need to worry here! All we ask is for a $10 non-refundable deposit to secure your space and then you are free to pay the remainder on the night of the event! If the event does not occur the $10 we have secured will simply cover the costs we have outlaid to prepare for the night. We are hoping that we both come out winners 🙂
Look out for more events coming your way soon!!
Your night includes:
- Your choice of two wooden fathers day craft designs
- All materials for your wooden Fathers day gift
- All instruction on how to make your gift
- Choice of a Cheeseburger and chips or a Chicken Burger and Chips
- Choice of soft drink
- $55 per person (plus GST) – $10 non-refundable deposit payable now, the remainder payable on the night
- Two Person Pack – $100 (plus GST) – $20 non-refundable deposit payable now, the remainder payable on the night
- Family Pack (two adults and two children ) – $180 (plus GST) – $40 non-refundable deposit payable now, the remainder payable on the night
When: Friday 20th August 2021
Where: Blue Infusions Cafe, 2 Flinders Parade, North Lakes
Time: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (firstname.lastname@example.org). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our event tickets and packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- You $10 deposit is non-refundable. The remainder is payable on the night ONLY if the event goes ahead.
- Deposits may be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend. Please advised Wild Cherry Events of this via email@example.com
- Wild Cherry Events and Blue Infusions Cafe reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events and Blue Infusions Cafe have developed a COVID Safe plan and are working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.