August 28 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$99 – $129
My name is Lady Whistledown. You do not know me and rest assured you never shall.
This author finds herself compelled to share the most curious news of a rather enchanting soiree. The social season is upon us and one presents the utmost exquisite Whistledown Ball to be held at the notable hidden gem, Suttons Beach Pavilion on this day, Saturday 28thAugust, 2021.
Be sure to don your most fabulous frock or dandy suit and join the beau monde in this event of the season. On arrival you will be greeted with a delightful cool beverage of your choice of house wine, beer, champagne or soft drink. Delicious canapes will accompany this indulgence.
An event of such magnitude, dear reader, would not be complete without record so, therefore, a photographer will be present to capture any scandal and a photo booth shall be available at no coin to you, my friend.
The heart may be the most curious of instruments; however, for this incomparable evening it has come to my attention that musicians shall be performing which is most wonderful news for those who have an appreciation of the arts.
Don’t miss the most remarkable coup of the season! Until this day 1st May, 2021, for just ninety nine dollars, you may secure yourself a place at this most exclusive event! After which time, till the 31st July, the cost to attend such an affair shall be one hundred and nine dollars. However, if you run late, my dear friends, you will pay one hundred and twenty nine dollars.
Your package includes:
- Entry into the styled and themed Whisteldown Ball
- Champagne, house wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
- Lady Whistledown’s Society Paper upon entry
- Canapés served throughout the evening
- Professional photograph upon entry to the ball (photograph will be emailed to you after event)
- Unlimited use of instant print photo booth throughout the evening
- Professional music and entertainment throughout the evening
- Cash bar available throughout the evening (extra charge)
- Signature Cocktail “Perfume of Love” featuring fresh local produce (extra charge)
- Early Bird – $99 per person (includes GST) – Till 1st May 2021
- General Admission – $109 per person (includes GST)
- Late Admission: $129 per person (includes GST)
When: Saturday 28th August 2021
Where: Suttons Beach Pavilion – 50 Marine Parade, Redcliffe QLD 4020
Time: 7pm- 11pm
Note: This is an 18 plus event
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (email@example.com). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our event tickets and packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless as a result of COVID restrictions then 100% will be refunded)
- Tickets may be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend. Please advised Wild Cherry Events of this via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events and Suttons Beach Pavilion have developed a COVID Safe plan and are working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.