Wild West Escape Room
September 17 @ 9:30 am - September 18 @ 6:30 pm$65
Wild West Escape Room
The grand premiere of the new movie “The Chase of Colt Butch” is tonight and as a great fan of Western movies, you bought your tickets in the first row. When you get to the cinema, to your surprise, you are the only person attending. You sit on the chair and wait for the movie to start. Suddenly, you feel absorbed in the big screen and wake up in an unknown realm. You are part of the Wild West now and you have to find your way back home!
Come along for a 60 minute immersive problem solving gaming experience where you and up to six friends will endeavour to escape our Wild West Escape Room!! As the timer ticks down you must solve all the puzzles to make your daring escape! Suitable for both adults and children this is a fabulous activity for the whole family! However, please note that this is an escape room and the clues will require adult help.
- When: Saturday 17th – Sunday 18th September
- Times: One hour sessions starting at 9.30am (please choose your time carefully when buying tickets)
- Where: Wild Cherry Events – Shop 9 303 Oxley Avenue, Margate (park behind in car park via Hale Street)
- Cost: $65 plus GST = $71.50 per session – up to six people can attend each session.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless as a result of COVID lockdown or relevant restrictions then 100% will be refunded)
- Tickets may be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend. Please advised Wild Cherry Events of this via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events has developed a COVID Safe plan and is working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.