- This event has passed.
Wine and Cheese Tasting – Mother’s Day Special
May 7, 2022 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$80.00
Wine and Cheese Tasting Night – Mother’s Day Special
Come and join us for a fantastic night of Wine and Cheese tasting with the wonderful Woongooroo Estate Winery. Taste up to six delicious cheese paired with six to seven amazing wines along with a dessert bar to die for. Tea and coffee will also be available. There will be an opportunity to purchase wines and /or cheese on the night and these will be delivered to a nominated address after the event. And of course we won’t be forgetting mum! Single rose for each mum in attendance along with a six mini mothers day cupcakes!
Woongooroo Estate Winery, as one of the first wineries to be established in the Somerset Valley Wine Region in Southeast Queensland, the Woongooroo Estate Winery and Cellardoor offers the perfect setting for a variety of wine tasting experiences, enjoyable meals, social events, celebrations, private gatherings, and more. The size of this vineyard, coupled with Phil and Gail’s passion and knowledge for the region, enables them to deliver their award-winning wines
- Six to seven cheese including Brie or Camembert, Kenilworth Mature Cheddar, and Ginger Infused Mature Cheddar or Garlic/Cracked Pepper Mature Cheddar, Maleny Creamy Vintage Cheddar and Tuscan Infused Vintage Cheddar
- Six or seven wines are tasted and matched with the cheese
- Dessert bar
- Tea and Coffee
- Single rose and six mini cupcakes for every mother in attendance
Cost: $88pp (includes GST)
When: Saturday 7th May
Where: Wild Cherry Events, Shop 9, 303 Oxley Avenue Margate (parking behind via Hale Street)
Limits – 25 tickets only – you must be fully vaccinated to attend.
Please note that at checkout you may be asked for a delivery date. Please ignore or put date of the event in. This is required for hamper / food orders only.
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (firstname.lastname@example.org). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our event tickets and packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless as a result of COVID restrictions then 100% will be refunded)
- Tickets may be transferred to another person if you are unable to attend. Please advised Wild Cherry Events of this via email@example.com
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events has developed a COVID Safe plan and is working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.