No matter the event, finger foods are a great alternative for any occasion. Wild Cherry Events offers a large variety of finger foods, both hot and cold, savoury and dessert. The choice of menu is yours allowing freedom to cater to your tastes and budget. We also offer three options for delivery:
Minimum 12 guests / Special Diet $10 surcharge. Condiments are included in this price along with serviettes and paper plates. Ceramic plates can be arranged if required.
Food selections are delivered to your home (charges apply) or picked up from our Margate venue prior to the event. This allows you to heat and serve at your convenience.
- $28pp (includes GST) for four selections
- $35pp (includes GST) for five selections
- $42pp (includes GST) for six selections
- $48pp (includes GST) for seven selections
- $55pp (Includes GST) for eight selections
All menu choices must be finalised one week prior to the event. No changes will be allowed after this time.
Hot Finger food Choices
- Homemade Sausage rolls with tomato or BBQ sauce
- Pork and fennel sausage rolls
- Mini Angus beef burger with melting burger cheese and spicy tomato sauce
- Chef’s selection of party pies
- Bacon, halloumi and pesto bites (GFO)
- Buttermilk chicken bites with lime aioli
- Zucchini Slice (GFO and Veg Option)
- Teriyaki beef meatballs (GFO)
- Spring rolls with sweet chilli sauce
- Pumpkin and feta tartlets (V)
- Eggplant, pine nut, mozzarella fritter, roasted truss tomato sauce (V, GFO)
- Baby leek and smoked bacon tartlets
- Braised beef cheek pies
- Minted feta and pine nut filo rolls (V)
- Taco cups, pulled mole pork, salsa
- Mini chicken Parmigiana
- Zucchini and corn fritters with sweet chilli sauce (GFO and Veg)
Cold Finger Food Choices
- Parmesan shortbreads with basil pesto and goat’s cheese (V) (shortbread
- Sage, mascarpone and Parmesan roulade, Parmesan chip, (V GF)
- Herb-roasted chicken and mango tartlet
- Cucumber cup, guacamole, Prosciutto shard (VO, GF)
- Bang bang chicken, spring onion, pitta croustade
- Mini Caesar salad cup with chargrilled chicken
- Sushi (various)
- Toasted brioche rounds with smoked salmon and chive mousse
- Filo tartlets with oriental beef
- Lemon-marinated tortellini with sun blush tomato basil skewer (V)
- Antipasto skewers
- Devilled Eggs
- Mini chive pancakes with sour cream and smoked salmon (Veg /GF)
Finger food desserts
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Chocolate Balls
- Hazelnut Brownies (GFO)
- Mini Pavlovas with fresh fruit (GFO)
- Flourless almond and orange cake (GFO)
- Melting Moments
- Carrot Cake
- Lemon Drizzle Slice (GFO)
- Mini Cupcake Selection
Kids Choices – $3.30pp per serve
- Party pies
- Sausage rolls
- Pizza scroll
- Pigs in Blankets
- Egg and bacon pies
- Nutella puffs
- Frogs in ponds
- Fairy Bread
- Chocolate Crackles
- Honey Joys
- Cheese and Bacon Cobb Loaf (large, shared) – $25 (includes gst)
- Garlic Star bread – $25 (includes gst)
- Cocktail Grazers – $8pp (includes gst)
To order please call us on 0421328740 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (email@example.com). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our catering packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our food hampers
In the event that you need to cancel your event and a change of date is not agreed upon:
- If notification of cancellation is received prior to 14 days pre service/event delivery we will retain a 20% booking fee.
- If notification of cancellation is received between 5-14 days pre service/event delivery 50% of the full contracted amount is payable.
- Within 0-5 days pre service/event the full contracted amount is payable.
Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.