Finger foods are $3 per serve unless specified below / Minimum 10 guests / Special Diet $10 surcharge
No matter the event, finger foods are a great alternative for any occasion. Wild Cherry Events offers a large variety of finger foods, both hot and cold, savoury and dessert. The choice of menu is yours allowing freedom to cater to your tastes and budget. We also offer two options for delivery:
- The items are delivered to your home (charges apply) or picked up from our Margate venue prior to the event. This allows you to heat and serve at your convenience.
- The items are delivered to your home and heated and served by our staff members (delivery and staff charges apply).
We ask that all menu choices must be finalised one week prior to the event. No changes will be allowed after this time.
To order please call us on 0421328740 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hot Savoury Finger Foods
- Sausage rolls
- Petite meat pies
- Egg and bacon quiches
- Zucchini Slice (GF / Veg)
- Arancini Balls (Veg)
- Teriyaki meatballs (GF)
- Honey-soy chicken kebabs
- Cheese and Bacon Cobb Loaf (large or minis)
- Spring rolls
- Mini nachos (GF, Veg)
- Spinach and mozzarella tarts (GF, Veg)
- Pizza scrolls
- Corn, bacon and cheese parcels
- Spicy Salami Bites (GF)
- Bacon, halloumi and pesto bites (GF)
- Mushroom and goats cheese quiches (Veg) – $4pp
- Chicken pies – $4pp
- Goats cheese, beetroot and walnut tartlets (Veg) – 4pp
- Haloumi and Corn Fritter Bites (GF, Veg) – $4pp
Cold Savoury Finger Foods
- Classy club sandwiches (GF, Veg)
- Devilled Eggs (GF, Veg)
- Bruschetta (Veg)
- Sushi (various)
- Antipasto skewers
- Chicken, cranberry and brie canapes
- Turkish Bread (various fillings)
- Sandwiches (various fillings)
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese canapes (GF) – $4pp
- Cocktail grazers (individual-sized cheese and deli meat platters with crackers) ($10 pp) (GF, Veg)
Finger food desserts
- Matches with jam and cream
- Scones with jam and cream (GF)
- Personalised Cupcakes
- Personalised sugar cookies
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Chocolate Slice
- Mini Muffins (various flavours)
- Caramel tarts
- Lemon Cheesecake Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Balls
- Milo Biscuits
- Continental Slice
- Malteser Fudge Slice
- Fruit Salad
- Hazelnut Brownies (GF) – $4pp
- Apple, apricot or peach pies (GF) – $4pp
- Mini cheesecakes – $4pp
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (email@example.com). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our catering packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our food hampers
In the event that you need to cancel your event and a change of date is not agreed upon:
- If notification of cancellation is received prior to 14 days pre service/event delivery we will retain a 25% booking fee.
- If notification of cancellation is received between 5-14 days pre service/event delivery 50% of the full contracted amount is payable.
- Within 0-5 days pre service/event the full contracted amount is payable.
Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events has developed a COVID Safe plan and is working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.