Wild Cherry Events creates gorgeous grazing boards for any occasion. Made fresh on the day of order these boards are great for people having an intimate get-together or a large party. Our grazing boards include all food, boards, tables, set up /pack down and decorations on boards that match your theme and /or colour scheme. Please note that the price of our grazing boards does not include the styling of your entire event. Items such as drinks, balloons, flowers, backdrops etc. These can be arranged at an extra cost.
Our boards can be made entirely of savoury items, dessert items or can be made as half savoury and half dessert boards.
For 10-15 people: 1/2m Boards – $235 (includes GST)
For 15 – 20 people – 3/4m boards – $279 (includes GST)
For 20-40 people: 1.2m Boards – $415 (includes GST)
For 40-60 people: 2.4m Boards – $725 (includes GST)
For 60-80 people: 3.6m Boards – $1220 (includes GST) (Note that this board consists of two long boards and one tiered board – total length 3.6m)
For 80-100 people: 4.8m Boards – $1490 (includes GST) Note that this board consists of three long boards and one tiered board – total length 4.8m)
Please indicate the date you would like for your hamper in the Delivery Date for Hampers section at checkout. We will confirm this with you within 24-48 hours.
Delivery charges apply. Pick up from Margate for free.
Public holiday surcharge may apply.
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (firstname.lastname@example.org). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our catering packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
To find out more please email us – email@example.com
The fine print:
- A 20% non-refundable/non-transferaable deposit is required to secure your booking. No dates are held until a deposit is paid.
- The 20% deposit to secure your event is non-refundable or transferable, however the difference between this and your full booking amount will be refunded if paid in advance and your booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to your event. There is no refund on cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment of your event is required two weeks prior to the event date.
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If you require us manage your whole event including contacting other suppliers (eg. photographers, photo booths, face painters, bouncy castles, balloon specialists etc) on your behalf there is a $250 – $500 management fee depending on your requirements.
- A full hire agreement will be sent to your with your invoice. Please read this carefully as paying your deposit assumes that you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined
- All picnic and outdoor events must have a wet weather back up plan.
- Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
- Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.