High Tea Catering
$3 per serve unless otherwise specified / Minimum 10 guests / Special Diet $10 surcharge
If you are looking for a beautiful way to spoil your guests why not consider a high tea? The British tradition of High Tea began in the mid-1700s as an afternoon meal usually served between 3 and 4 o’clock. Initially, it was a meal for the working man, taken standing up or sitting on tall stools, thus ‘high’. Tea with cakes, scones, even cheese on toast would have been served. Today High Teas are usually reserved for special occasions such as bridal showers, baby showers or birthdays. However, there is really no reason why a High Tea can not occur ‘just because’ you want to have one!!
We offer different High Tea Options:
- The items are delivered to your home (charges apply) or picked up from our Margate venue prior to the event. This allows you to heat and serve at your convenience.
- The items are delivered to your home and heated and served by our staff members (delivery and staff charges apply)
- We offer complete high tea packages that include everything you need to host a high tea including food, teacups, stands, tables and decorations. You can find more information on these packages by clicking HERE.
We ask that all menu choices must be finalised one week prior to the event. No changes will be allowed after this time.
To order please call us on 0421328740 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hot Savoury Finger Foods (these need to be heated prior to serving)
- Sausage rolls
- Petite meat pies
- Egg and bacon quiches
- Zucchini Slice (GF / Veg)
- Teriyaki meatballs (GF)
- Honey-soy chicken kebabs
- Pizza scrolls
- Corn, bacon and cheese parcels
- Bacon, halloumi and pesto bites (GF)
Cold Savoury Finger Foods
- Devilled Eggs (GF, Veg)
- Bruschetta (Veg)
- Sushi (various)
- Antipasto skewers
- Chicken, cranberry and brie canapes
- Spicy Salami Bites (GF)
- Smoked Salmon and cream cheese canapes – $4pp
- Goats cheese, beetroot and walnut tartlets (Veg) – $4pp
Ribbon / Club Sandwiches
- Chicken and asparagus
- Egg and Lettuce (Veg)
- Salmon, cream cheese and spinach
- Salmon and brie
- Ham and pickles
- Ham, cheese and tomato
- Bacon, lettuce and Tomato
- Chicken, cheese and avocado
- Salad (Veg)
- Matches with jam and cream
- Scones with jam and cream (GF)
- Personalised Cupcakes
- Personalised sugar cookies
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Chocolate Slice
- Mini Muffins (various flavours)
- Caramel tarts
- Lemon Cheesecake Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Balls
- Milo Biscuits
- Continental Slice
- Malteser Fudge Slice
- Chocolate covered strawberries (seasonal)
- Hazelnut Brownies (GF)
- Mini cheesecakes – $4pp
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (email@example.com). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our catering packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our food hampers
In the event that you need to cancel your event and a change of date is not agreed upon:
- If notification of cancellation is received prior to 14 days pre service/event delivery we will retain a 25% booking fee.
- If notification of cancellation is received between 5-14 days pre service/event delivery 50% of the full contracted amount is payable.
- Within 0-5 days pre service/event the full contracted amount is payable.
Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events has developed a COVID Safe plan and is working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.