Ho Ho Homicide Murder Mystery Event
A Night of North Pole Naughtiness!!! With the Christmas season well on its way, everyone at the North Pole is working hard to make this a holiday to remember. Despite the efforts of arctic inhabitants, productivity is at an all time low, upsetting many and putting Santa’s legacy at stake.
Desperate for a change, there are many who would do anything to increase efficiency and restore peace in the North Pole. But only one will go too far and commit and act of murder in this mystical place.
Will it be the audacious elf who believes they could run the workshop better? The remorseful reindeer ready to hide his secrets? Or possibly the unwavering wife who will do anything to protect her family through the ordeal?
As you join together for a holly jolly Christmas Party you will mingle with magical guests. In the end you will need to decipher between the evil and the innocent, the righteous and the responsible, the naughty and the nice.
To ensure that the Christmas legacy remains unchanged you will be called upon to employ your sleuthing skills to make certain the criminal is caught. You won’t want to miss this holly, jolly Christmas folly!!!
This is a fully interactive murder mystery event. You will be assigned a character prior to the event and will need to dress and act in character throughout the night. Please do not book in if you do not intend on playing along.
Note: This is a clean version and is suitable for both adults and children.
Cost: $49pp (includes GST)
- Includes a host to run your event
- Minimum 20 players, max 60
- Note this does not include venue hire, catering or styling of event. Please contact us for a quote on this.
- Travel fees apply and will be calculated upon booking
- Public holiday surcharge may apply
Please note: this does not include styling of your venue space. Please contact us if you would like additional styling for the venue.
Optional Add Ons – please contact us to add any of these items onto your package.
- Grazing Boards – POA
- Lolly Bar – $11 per person
- Sugar cookies – $4.50 per person
- Personalised mini cupcakes – $3.50 each
- Personalised large cupcakes – $4.50
- Balloon Garland – From $275
- Green Wall backdrop – $150
- Photo Booth Hire – Price on application
To find out more or to book please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
The fine print:
- A 20% non-refundable/non-transferaable deposit is required to secure your booking. No dates are held until a deposit is paid.
- The 20% deposit to secure your event is non-refundable or transferable, however the difference between this and your full booking amount will be refunded if paid in advance and your booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to your event. There is no refund on cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment of your event is required two weeks prior to the event date.
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If you require us manage your whole event including contacting other suppliers (eg. photographers, photo booths, face painters, bouncy castles, balloon specialists etc) on your behalf there is a $250 – $500 management fee depending on your requirements.
- A full hire agreement will be sent to your with your invoice. Please read this carefully as paying your deposit assumes that you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined
- All picnic and outdoor events must have a wet weather back up plan.
- Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
- Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.