Baby and Mum Hamper
Looking for the perfect gift that will spoil both mum and her new addition? We have created a unique pack that pampers mum while at the same time provides some gifts for the new baby.
What is in your Baby and Mum Hamper?
- Hand embodied baby suit, single or t-shirt
- Hand made wooden booties
- Two pairs of baby socks
- Two baby singlets
- Melamine bowl, but and utensils
- Huggies wet wipes
- Johnson’s baby powder x 2
- Baby Soap Wash
- Two yellow bath ducks
- Dove Soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Eye Mask
- Byron Bay cookies
- Cadbury Chocolate Bar
Delivery: Pick up from Margate for free. Delivery Fees apply and will be calculated at checkout.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our Baby and Mum Hampers. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item. Produce may vary depending on seasonality and availability from our local suppliers.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our hampers:
In the event that you need to cancel your event and a change of date is not agreed upon:
- If notification of cancellation is received prior to 14 days pre service/event delivery we will retain a 20% booking fee.
- If notification of cancellation is received between 5-14 days pre service/event delivery 50% of the full contracted amount is payable.
- Within 0-5 days pre service/event the full contracted amount is payable.
Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events has developed a COVID Safe plan and is working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.