Wild Cherry Events is pleased to be able to offer these brand new Grazing Carts. Filled with delicious food this cart will be the talk of any party. Set up, pack down and delivery are included and all added extras such as balloons and fairy lights can be added for extra effect!
NOTE: Please indicate in the comment section your chosen date. Your date will be confirmed within 24-48 hours. If your date is unavailable you will have the option to change your date or be offered a full refund.
What’s included in your Grazing Cart:
* Grazing spread for 30-50 people
* Delivery, set up & collection up to 25km from 4503
* Your choice of:
– Sweet grazing spread on the top shelf of cart & savoury/fruit grazing spread on main tabletop of cart; or
– Full savoury/fruit grazing spread; or
– Full sweet spread
* Choice of existing roof material
Price: $660 (includes GST) plus travel costs
Optional Extras (please contact us):
* Travel further than 25km from 4503
* Disposable plates, forks & napkins (cost dependant on numbers)
* Personalised decal – from $11
* Balloon garland – from $100
* Fairy lights – from $11
Delivery: Travel up to 25km of 4019 is included in the above cost. Delivery outside of these areas will incur a travel surcharge.
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (email@example.com). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our Grazing Carts. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item. Produce may vary depending on seasonality and availability from our local suppliers.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our food hampers
In the event that you need to cancel your event and a change of date is not agreed upon:
- If notification of cancellation is received prior to 14 days pre service/event delivery we will retain a 20% booking fee.
- If notification of cancellation is received between 5-14 days pre service/event delivery 50% of the full contracted amount is payable.
- Within 0-5 days pre service/event the full contracted amount is payable.
Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19:
- Wild Cherry Events provides a QR Code for all Events booked to ensure safe and fast Contract tracing to comply with Queensland Health.
- With our off-site events we also comply with Covid Plan for Events and Catering under the guidelines set out by Queensland health.
- Wild Cherry Events can not be held responsible for unforeseen Covid restrictions placed on any event enforced by the State or Federal Government.
- Any food component ordered for your event is non refundable should your event be cancelled due to Covid Lockdown. The staff and styling component for the event will be left on your account as a credit towards your next event. Sorry no refunds are available.
- Should you wish to move your event date due to border restrictions or possible lockdown but not confirmed lockdown, if no food has been ordered or prepared, or perishable styling items purchased then your event will sit as a credit to be moved to a later date. We will allow you to reschedule once due to boarder closures. If the boarder restrictions are enforced at the time of your rescheduled date and you do not wish to proceed with your event we will not be responsible for providing a refund as the event could still take place.
- At all times Wild Cherry Events will order food as close to your date as possible to minimise food components of your event from being lost or having to be topped up for future event dates. Please understand that some of our suppliers require advance notice due to delivery constraints. At no time will Wild Cherry Events be liable for food unable to be used.
- Events paid in full will not be able to reduce numbers due to our no refund policy. Any events having a deposit paid and booked over one (1) month out from their event date will be allowed to reduce numbers but no lower than our stated minimum numbers.
- Any hire component (including photobooth hire) for your event is non refundable should your event be cancelled due to Covid Lockdown. All monies paid will be left on your account as a credit towards your next event. No refunds are available for hire items.
- Should you require any special considerations and you have given sufficient notice we are more than happy to try and accommodate exceptions. But at no time will refunds be handed out due to our ongoing survival as a small business
- If you have any questions please feel free to contact us to discuss further
Thanks for your understanding
The Team at Wild Cherry Events