Want to pop the all important ‘Will you Marry Me’ question??? Not sure exactly how to do it?? Our proposal picnics might just be the answer. Styled with your special someone in mind we add special touches such as flowers, rose petals, wine and a Will You Marry Me wooden sign that can be lit up if you want to make a bold statement!
Your proposal picnic includes the entire set up and pack down. Set up’s can occur at a place of your choice (in North Brisbane) or we can suggest a number of beautiful locations to you. You can even set up in your backyard if you want to!
- Large savoury / dessert or half and half hamper for you to enjoy
- Cushions and Ottomans (if desired)
- Dressed table or trays (depending on numbers)
- Candles and Lanterns
- Choice of full square tent or lace teepee tent
- Ice bucket and Ice
- Wine glasses
- Bottle of wine
- Plates and Cutlery (if required)
- Fairy lights
- Posy of seasonal flowers
- Scattered rose petals
- Insect spray
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Full service set up and pack down- 9pm latest pack down time in public areas
Cost: $594 (includes GST).
Please indicate the date you would like for your picnic in the Delivery Date for Hampers section at checkout. We will confirm this with you within 24-48 hours.
Delivery: Travel charges apply and will be calculated at checkout.
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking. Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our Picnic Packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item. Produce may vary depending on seasonality and availability from our local suppliers.
To find out more or to book please email us – email@example.com
The fine print:
- Full payment is required if booking through our webpage. Should you want to pay a deposit this can be done by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you elect to get an invoice a 20% non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required to secure your booking. No dates are held until a deposit is paid.
- The 20% deposit to secure your event is non-refundable or transferable, however the difference between this and your full booking amount will be refunded if paid in advance and your booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to your event. There is no refund on cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment of your event is required two weeks prior to the event date.
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If required a full hire agreement will be sent to your with your invoice. Please read this carefully as paying your deposit assumes that you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined
- Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
- Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.