Want to pop the all important ‘Will you Marry Me’ question??? Not sure exactly how to do it?? Our proposal picnics might just be the answer. Styled with your special someone in mind we add special touches such as flowers, rose petals, wine and a Will You Marry Me wooden sign that can be lit up if you want to make a bold statement!
Your proposal picnic includes the entire set up and pack down. Set up’s can occur at a place of your choice (in North Brisbane) or we can suggest a number of beautiful locations to you. You can even set up in your backyard if you want to!
- Large savoury / dessert or half and half hamper for you to enjoy
- Cushions and Ottomans (if desired)
- Dressed table or trays (depending on numbers)
- Candles and Lanterns
- Choice of full square tent or lace teepee tent
- Ice bucket and Ice
- Wine glasses
- Bottle of wine
- Plates and Cutlery (if required)
- Fairy lights
- Posy of seasonal flowers
- Scattered rose petals
- Insect spray
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Full service set up and pack down- 9pm latest pack down time in public areas
Cost: $594 (includes GST). Please email us for more information or to make your booking – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the date you would like for your picnic in the Delivery Date for Hampers section at checkout. We will confirm this with you within 24-48 hours.
Delivery: Travel within the Moreton Bay District is included in the above cost. Delivery outside of these areas will incur a travel surcharge.
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking (email@example.com). Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our Picnic Packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item. Produce may vary depending on seasonality and availability from our local suppliers.
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our food hampers
In the event that you need to cancel your event and a change of date is not agreed upon:
- If notification of cancellation is received prior to 30 days pre service/event delivery we will retain a 20% booking fee.
- If notification of cancellation is received between 14-29 days pre service/event delivery 50% of the full contracted amount is payable.
- Within 0-14 days pre service/event the full contracted amount is payable.
Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
Special Note on COVID-19:
- Wild Cherry Events provides a QR Code for all Events booked to ensure safe and fast Contract tracing to comply with Queensland Health.
- With our off-site events we also comply with Covid Plan for Events and Catering under the guidelines set out by Queensland health.
- Wild Cherry Events can not be held responsible for unforeseen Covid restrictions placed on any event enforced by the State or Federal Government.
- Any food component ordered for your event is non refundable should your event be cancelled due to Covid Lockdown. The staff and styling component for the event will be left on your account as a credit towards your next event. Sorry no refunds are available.
- Should you wish to move your event date due to border restrictions or possible lockdown but not confirmed lockdown, if no food has been ordered or prepared, or perishable styling items purchased then your event will sit as a credit to be moved to a later date. We will allow you to reschedule once due to boarder closures. If the boarder restrictions are enforced at the time of your rescheduled date and you do not wish to proceed with your event we will not be responsible for providing a refund as the event could still take place.
- At all times Wild Cherry Events will order food as close to your date as possible to minimise food components of your event from being lost or having to be topped up for future event dates. Please understand that some of our suppliers require advance notice due to delivery constraints. At no time will Wild Cherry Events be liable for food unable to be used.
- Events paid in full will not be able to reduce numbers due to our no refund policy. Any events having a deposit paid and booked over one (1) month out from their event date will be allowed to reduce numbers but no lower than our stated minimum numbers.
- Any hire component (including photobooth hire) for your event is non refundable should your event be cancelled due to Covid Lockdown. All monies paid will be left on your account as a credit towards your next event. No refunds are available for hire items.
- Should you require any special considerations and you have given sufficient notice we are more than happy to try and accommodate exceptions. But at no time will refunds be handed out due to our ongoing survival as a small business
- If you have any questions please feel free to contact us to discuss further
Thanks for your understanding
The Team at Wild Cherry Events