Having a family BBQ or a large corporate event? We can cater with delicious salads. Pick and choose to cater for all your guests. Gluten free available upon request.
Potato and Egg Salad
Potato, Egg and Bacon Salad
Pumpkin, Feta and Pinenut Salad
Greek Salad with Kalamata Olives
Three Bean Salad
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Curry Pasta Salad
Pasta and bacon salad
Cost (includes GST(
- Small – feeds 2-4 people – $44
- Medium – feeds 4-6 people – $66
- Large – feeds 6-8 people – $88
- Extra-Large – feeds 8-10 people – $110
- For larger groups please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the date you would like for your hamper in the Delivery Date for Hampers section at checkout. We will confirm this with you within 24-48 hours.
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements as extra charges may apply.
To order please call us on 0421328740 or email us at email@example.com
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our catering packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
The fine print:
- A 20% non-refundable/non-transferaable deposit is required to secure your booking. No dates are held until a deposit is paid.
- The 20% deposit to secure your event is non-refundable or transferable, however the difference between this and your full booking amount will be refunded if paid in advance and your booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to your event. There is no refund on cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment of your event is required two weeks prior to the event date.
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If you require us manage your whole event including contacting other suppliers (eg. photographers, photo booths, face painters, bouncy castles, balloon specialists etc) on your behalf there is a $250 – $500 management fee depending on your requirements.
- A full hire agreement will be sent to your with your invoice. Please read this carefully as paying your deposit assumes that you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined
- All picnic and outdoor events must have a wet weather back up plan.
- Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
- Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.