High Tea Picnics
Looking for an idea for your birthday party, family get together or hen’s night? Look no further!! Wild Cherry Events and Serene Spaces have joined forces to create a beautiful and stylish high tea picnics including food for you to enjoy. Catering (charges apply) for two to thirty people, we can make your event really special!!
Your picnic includes the entire set up and pack down. Set up’s can occur at a place of your choice (in North Brisbane) or we can suggest a number of beautiful locations to you. You can even set up in your backyard if you want to!
Package Includes: $308 for the first two people and $22pp (includes GST) thereafter
- Low-set picnic tables
- Cushions and Ottomans (if desired)
- Dressed table or trays (depending on numbers)
- Candles and Lanterns
- Linen napkins
- Ice bucket and Ice
- Wine glasses
- Teacups, saucers, plates and cutlery
- High tea stands
- Fairy lights
- Insect spray
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Full service set up and pack down- 9pm latest pack downtime in public areas
Travel and public holiday surcharge may apply and will be communicated upon booking.
If you would like catering please choose from one of our two menus:
To find out more or to book please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
The fine print:
- A 20% non-refundable/non-transferaable deposit is required to secure your booking. No dates are held until a deposit is paid.
- The 20% deposit to secure your event is non-refundable or transferable, however the difference between this and your full booking amount will be refunded if paid in advance and your booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to your event. There is no refund on cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment of your event is required two weeks prior to the event date.
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If you require us manage your whole event including contacting other suppliers (eg. photographers, photo booths, face painters, bouncy castles, balloon specialists etc) on your behalf there is a $250 – $500 management fee depending on your requirements.
- A full hire agreement will be sent to your with your invoice. Please read this carefully as paying your deposit assumes that you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined
- All picnic and outdoor events must have a wet weather back up plan.
- Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
- Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.