Individual Breakfast or Lunch Boxes
Wild Cherry Events prides itself on smooth and reliable service and will work with you every step of the way to ensure that your event guests will leave feeling satisfied. We cater for breakfast, morning and afternoon tea and lunch and have a number of options available.
Breakfast boxes – $33 per person (includes GST) (minimum ten)
- Breakfast boxes – the boxes include a croissant with ham and cheese, fruit muffin, fruit salad, yoghurt, muesli, quiche and a pancake or piece of banana bread with butter and jam.
Lunch boxes– minimum of ten
- Large lunch box – $33 (includes GST) – these contain a large piece of quiche, two mini sweet muffins, fruit salad, green salad, bread roll with butter and a tub of nuts.
- Large quiche and salad lunch box – $33 (includes GST) -contains a piece of quiche, garden salad with dressing, fruit salad, bread roll with butter and a large cupcake.
- Mixed lunch box – $33 (includes GST) – contains a ham, cheese and tomato wrap, large fruit muffin, egg and lettuce mini roll, small piece of quiche and fruit salad.
- Antipasto savoury box and a large cupcake – $33 (includes GST)
- Small quiche and salad box- $26.50 (includes GST) – contains a piece of quiche, garden salad with dressing, a bread roll with butter and a mini cupcake.
- Wrap lunch box – $26.50 (includes GST) – contains a ham, cheese and tomato wrap, fruit salad, mini cupcake and a tub of nuts
To order please call us on 0421328740 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking. Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our catering packages. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item.
To find out more or to book please email us – email@example.com
The fine print:
- A 20% non-refundable/non-transferaable deposit is required to secure your booking. No dates are held until a deposit is paid.
- The 20% deposit to secure your event is non-refundable or transferable, however the difference between this and your full booking amount will be refunded if paid in advance and your booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to your event. There is no refund on cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment of your event is required two weeks prior to the event date.
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If you require us manage your whole event including contacting other suppliers (eg. photographers, photo booths, face painters, bouncy castles, balloon specialists etc) on your behalf there is a $250 – $500 management fee depending on your requirements.
- A full hire agreement will be sent to your with your invoice. Please read this carefully as paying your deposit assumes that you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined
- All picnic and outdoor events must have a wet weather back up plan.
- Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
- Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.