Wild West Parties
Invite all your saloon girls, bandits, sheriffs, bank owners and gamblers to your fully styled Wild West Party! Complete with a eight person poker table, Wild West decorations and photo booth this party is sure to be the talk of the town – the Wild West town of course!
Wild West Party Package Includes:
- Full styling of your event space (subject to size)
- Eight person poker table and poker chips
- Western saloon double doors
- Three x large wooden cactus
- Personalise event signage
- Complete set up and pack down
- Non-alcoholic drinks station (water, tropical punch, ice and water glasses)
Wild West Party Package Pricing:
- $69 (includes GST) per person (minimum of 10 people)
- $250 refundable bond
- Travel Fee and/or late night fee may also apply and will be communicated upon enquiry / booking
- Additional charges apply for Public Holidays and will be communicated upon enquiry / booking
Optional Add Ons – please contact us to add any of these items onto your package.
- Savoury and/ or dessert grazing boards – From $235
- Murder Mystery event add on – $49 pp (includes host)
- Lolly Bar – $11 per person
- Sugar cookies – $4.50 each
- Personalised large cupcakes – $4.50 each
- Personalised mini cupcakes – $3.50
- Balloon Garland – from $275
- Green Wall backdrop – $150
- Photo Booth – Price on application
Travel fees apply and will be calculated upon booking. Public holiday surcharge may also apply.
Please note: this does not include styling of your venue space. Please contact us if you would like additional styling for the venue.
To find out more or to book please email us – email@example.com
The fine print:
- A 20% non-refundable/non-transferaable deposit is required to secure your booking. No dates are held until a deposit is paid.
- The 20% deposit to secure your event is non-refundable or transferable, however the difference between this and your full booking amount will be refunded if paid in advance and your booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to your event. There is no refund on cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment of your event is required two weeks prior to the event date.
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If you require us manage your whole event including contacting other suppliers (eg. photographers, photo booths, face painters, bouncy castles, balloon specialists etc) on your behalf there is a $250 – $500 management fee depending on your requirements.
- A full hire agreement will be sent to your with your invoice. Please read this carefully as paying your deposit assumes that you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined
- All picnic and outdoor events must have a wet weather back up plan.
- Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
- Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.