Romantic Picnic for Two
Looking for an idea for your next anniversary? Perhaps you’re planning on proposing???? Or maybe you just want to show that special person just how much you love them! Wild Cherry Events and Serene Spaces have joined forces to create this spectacular romantic picnic set up just for you and your partner.
Your picnic includes the entire set up and pack down. Set up’s can occur at a place of your choice (in North Brisbane) or we can suggest a number of beautiful locations to you. You can even set up in your backyard if you want to!
- Large savoury / dessert or half and half hamper for you to enjoy.
- Cushions and Ottomans (if desired)
- Dressed table or trays (depending on numbers)
- Candles and Lanterns
- Ice bucket and Ice
- Wine glasses
- Plates and Cutlery (if required)
- Fairy lights
- Insect spray
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Full service set up and pack down- 9pm latest pack down time in public areas
Cost: $385 (includes GST). Travel charges may apply and will be calculated at booking
Please email us to book – firstname.lastname@example.org
The fine print:
- A 20% non-refundable/non-transferaable deposit is required to secure your booking. No dates are held until a deposit is paid.
- The 20% deposit to secure your event is non-refundable or transferable, however the difference between this and your full booking amount will be refunded if paid in advance and your booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to your event. There is no refund on cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment of your event is required two weeks prior to the event date.
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If you require us manage your whole event including contacting other suppliers (eg. photographers, photo booths, face painters, bouncy castles, balloon specialists etc) on your behalf there is a $250 – $500 management fee depending on your requirements.
- A full hire agreement will be sent to your with your invoice. Please read this carefully as paying your deposit assumes that you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined
- All picnic and outdoor events must have a wet weather back up plan.
- Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
- Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.