Murder Mystery Events
Are you looking for a unique, fun and out of the box experience? Get your friends together for a night of food, drink, and MURDER! Wild Cherry Events is excited to bring you a chance to work together to investigate the murder and uncover key clues! Our murder mystery parties are an immersive experience that you as a guest, will have the chance to become real life sleuths. Investigate the scene of the crime, the evidence and possibly bribe other characters for clues to figure out exactly who did it. Or are you the murderer???? By the end of the night, you will try to guess who did it, how they did it, and why they did it.
Feel free to contact us so we can work out the best option for you and the group you are playing with.
Objective Based Murder Mysteries (click below to get more information on each mystery):
- Ho Ho Homicide
- Murder at the Deadwood Saloon
- Trailer Park Tragedy
- Murder At the Juice Joint
- Lights, Camera, Murder
- Murder Among Mateys – coming soon
Cost: : $49pp (includes GST)
- Includes a host to run your event
- Please check each murder mystery for minimum and maximum numbers
- Note this does not include venue hire, catering or styling of event. Please contact us for a quote on this.
- Travel fees apply and will be calculated upon booking
- Public holiday surcharge may apply
Please note: this does not include styling of you venue space. Please contact us if you would like additional styling for the venue.
Optional Add Ons – please contact us to add any of these items onto your package.
- Grazing Boards – from $229
- Lolly Bar – $11 per person
- Sugar cookies – $4.50 per person
- Personalised mini cupcakes – $3.50 each
- Personalised large cupcakes – $4.50
- Balloon Garland – From $275
- Green Wall backdrop – $150
- Photo Booth Hire – Price on application
To find out more or to book please email us – email@example.com
The fine print:
- A 20% non-refundable/non-transferaable deposit is required to secure your booking. No dates are held until a deposit is paid.
- The 20% deposit to secure your event is non-refundable or transferable, however the difference between this and your full booking amount will be refunded if paid in advance and your booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to your event. There is no refund on cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment of your event is required two weeks prior to the event date.
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If you require us manage your whole event including contacting other suppliers (eg. photographers, photo booths, face painters, bouncy castles, balloon specialists etc) on your behalf there is a $250 – $500 management fee depending on your requirements.
- A full hire agreement will be sent to your with your invoice. Please read this carefully as paying your deposit assumes that you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined
- All picnic and outdoor events must have a wet weather back up plan.
- Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
- Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.