Trailer Park Tragedy Murder Mystery Event
It is the annual W.T Trailer Park BBQ and this year’s blast is going to be one to remember! Well known in the community and by law enforcement agencies for its after hours fights, double crossings and illegal happenings, this BBQ is a recipe for disaster. However, with free food and booze on the menu, all of the ill-mannered, illiterate and intoxicated residents are certain to be there, hair curlers and all!!
With too much history and not enough space, something is bound to happen to send one of the guests over the edge…and another t their death.
Will it be the avid outdoorsman who is known for accidentally shooting people, as well as game? The crazy car lover who will defend felines at all costs? The high school drop out with a bullet-proof plan for their future? The maintenance man who can handle any problems, except his own? Or possibly the parolee who will do anything to avoid going back to jail?
As the night unfolds you will have to defend your innocence while figuring out which one of your rotten, no good neighbours is to blame for this murderous misadventure!
Break out the box wine and get ready for a politically incorrect night of mystery, scandal and murder!!
This is a fully interactive murder mystery event. You will be assigned a character prior to the event and will need to dress and act in character throughout the night. Please do not book in if you do not intend on playing along.
Note: This is an 18+ event. Disclaimer: Not for the easily offended!!! While there is no foul language. detailed sexual or gory information, this mystery is filled with negative stereotypes. This is not a mystery meant to depict reality but a satirical reality taken to extremes. This mystery is not intended for gatherings or parties that include youth or that are sponsored by religious or other organisations with value based standards for language or behaviour.
- Face to Face Events: $49pp (includes GST)
- Includes a host to run your event
- Minimum fifteen players, maximum 60 players
- Note this does not include venue hire, catering or styling of event. Please contact us for a quote on this.
- Virtual Online Events: $29pp (includes GST)
- Includes an online host to run your event
- Minimum 15 players, maximum 32 players
- All participants much provide their own laptop or desktop computer (iPads and iPhones will not work for these events)
Email us to make your booking – email@example.com
Cancellations: We understand that plans can change and sometimes cancellations are inevitable. Wild Cherry Events has the following cancellation policy in relation to our ticketed events:
- Virtual online events are non-refundable however can be postponed by giving Wild Cherry Events written notice 7 days prior to the event. After this time no refund will be given
- Face to face events are non-refundable however can be postponed by giving Wild Cherry Events written notice 7 days prior to the event. After this time no refund will be given (unless as a result of COVID lockdown or relevant restrictions then 100% will be refunded)
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if required numbers are not reached. In this case, all tickets will be fully refunded.
Special Note on COVID-19: The COVID-19 situation has seen big changes for everyone. With the introduction of strict new laws, Wild Cherry Events has developed a COVID Safe plan and is working within all the government guidelines and restrictions. All staff have been trained in COVID safe practices.