Trailer Park Tragedy Murder Mystery Event
It is the annual W.T Trailer Park BBQ and this year’s blast is going to be one to remember! Well known in the community and by law enforcement agencies for its after hours fights, double crossings and illegal happenings, this BBQ is a recipe for disaster. However, with free food and booze on the menu, all of the ill-mannered, illiterate and intoxicated residents are certain to be there, hair curlers and all!!
With too much history and not enough space, something is bound to happen to send one of the guests over the edge…and another t their death.
Will it be the avid outdoorsman who is known for accidentally shooting people, as well as game? The crazy car lover who will defend felines at all costs? The high school drop out with a bullet-proof plan for their future? The maintenance man who can handle any problems, except his own? Or possibly the parolee who will do anything to avoid going back to jail?
As the night unfolds you will have to defend your innocence while figuring out which one of your rotten, no good neighbours is to blame for this murderous misadventure!
Break out the box wine and get ready for a politically incorrect night of mystery, scandal and murder!!
This is a fully interactive murder mystery event. You will be assigned a character prior to the event and will need to dress and act in character throughout the night. Please do not book in if you do not intend on playing along.
Note: This is an 18+ event. Disclaimer: Not for the easily offended!!! While there is no foul language. detailed sexual or gory information, this mystery is filled with negative stereotypes. This is not a mystery meant to depict reality but a satirical reality taken to extremes. This mystery is not intended for gatherings or parties that include youth or that are sponsored by religious or other organisations with value based standards for language or behaviour.
Cost: $49pp (includes GST)
- Includes a host to run your event
- Minimum 20 players, max 60
- Note this does not include venue hire, catering or styling of event. Please contact us for a quote on this.
- Travel fees apply and will be calculated upon booking
- Public holiday surcharge may apply
Please note: this does not include styling of multiple venue spaces or extra large rooms (eg halls). Please contact us if you would like additional styling for the venue.
Optional Add Ons – please contact us to add any of these items onto your package.
- Grazing Boards – POA
- Lolly Bar – $11 per person
- Sugar cookies – $4.50 per person
- Personalised mini cupcakes – $3.50 each
- Personalised large cupcakes – $4.50
- Balloon Garland – From $275
- Green Wall backdrop – $150
- Photo Booth Hire – Price on application
To find out more or to book please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
The fine print:
- A 20% non-refundable/non-transferaable deposit is required to secure your booking. No dates are held until a deposit is paid.
- The 20% deposit to secure your event is non-refundable or transferable, however the difference between this and your full booking amount will be refunded if paid in advance and your booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to your event. There is no refund on cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment of your event is required two weeks prior to the event date.
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If you require us manage your whole event including contacting other suppliers (eg. photographers, photo booths, face painters, bouncy castles, balloon specialists etc) on your behalf there is a $250 – $500 management fee depending on your requirements.
- A full hire agreement will be sent to your with your invoice. Please read this carefully as paying your deposit assumes that you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined
- All picnic and outdoor events must have a wet weather back up plan.
- Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
- Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.