As Gold and Platinum Cherry Members you are the only ones who can order cupcakes directly from our webpage!!! We want you to know how much we value you and the support you provide us. As promised you will received 10% off any orders – up to six orders per year!!!
When ordered we ask that you please indicate how many cupcakes you require (multiples of 6), the size you require and the flavour you require. If you would like a personalised cupcake please indicate this in the comments section at the checkout page – three words / numbers MAX!
IMPORTANT NOTE: We require ONE WEEKS notice for all cupcake bookings. If you need them sooner please email us – email@example.com and we will endeavour to get them for you.
Flavours – please indicate flavours in comments box or we will provide a mixed box – max three flavours
- Cookies and Cream
Sizes and Prices (includes your discount):
- Mini Cupcakes – $2.50 (plus GST)
- Large Cupcakes: $3.50 (plus GST)
If you require more than 60 cupcakes please email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the date you would like for your cupcakes in the Delivery Date for Hampers section at checkout. We will confirm this with you within 24-48 hours.
Delivery: Delivery or pick up available. Please remember that cupcakes need to be refrigerated as soon as possible after pick up.
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking. Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our Grazing Boards. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item. Produce may vary depending on seasonality and availability from our local suppliers.
To find out more please email us – email@example.com
The fine print:
- Full payment is required if booking through our webpage. Should you want to pay a deposit this can be done by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you elect to get an invoice a 20% non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required to secure your booking. No dates are held until a deposit is paid.
- The 20% deposit to secure your event is non-refundable or transferable, however the difference between this and your full booking amount will be refunded if paid in advance and your booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to your event. There is no refund on cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment of your event is required two weeks prior to the event date.
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If required a full hire agreement will be sent to your with your invoice. Please read this carefully as paying your deposit assumes that you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined
- Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
- Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.