Deluxe Grazing Boards with Tiers – email us to order
Wild Cherry Events creates gorgeous grazing boards for any occasion. Our deluxe grazing boards come with multiple tiers for added dimension and extra food. Made fresh on the day of order these boards are look absolutely amazing and are filled to the brim with food for even the fussiest of eaters. Our deluxe grazing boards include all food, boards, set up /pack down and decorations on boards and tables that match your theme and /or colour scheme. Please note that the price of our grazing boards does not include styling of your entire event. Items such as drinks, balloons, flowers, backdrops etc. can be arranged at an extra cost.
Our boards can be made entirely of savoury items, dessert items or can be made as half savoury and half dessert boards. Seasonal fruit is added to both boards.
Dluxe Savoury Boards include (but not limited to):
- 4-6 kinds of cheese (depending on size)
- 4-6 deli meats and kabana (depending on size)
- Various assorted crackers
- Turkish bread
- 2 Dips (depending on size)
- Olives, pickled onions, pickled cucumbers, tomatoes, pretzels, nuts
- Seasonal fruit
- And other assorted items depending on availability.
Deluxe Dessert Boards include (but not limited to):
- A variety of cakes
- A variety of slices
- A variety of biscuits
- Seasonal fruits
Deluxe Brunch Boards include (but not limited to):
- Croissants with ham and cheese
- Zucchini Slice / Mini Quiches
- Devilled Eggs
- Banana bread
- Selection of waffles, pancakes and danishes
- Selection of breads, muffins and crumpets
- Selection of deli meats, cheeses, crackers, carrots and celery
- Jam, butter, maple syrup
Cost: $44 per person – minimum of 20 people. Please contact us via email – firstname.lastname@example.org to make a booking.
Please indicate the date and location you would like for your board in your email to us. We will confirm this with you within 24-48 hours.
Delivery: Pick up is not available for our tiered deluxe boards. Delivery Fees apply and will be calculated at checkout.
Allergies: Please contact us via email for any dietary requirements PRIOR to a booking. Extra charges may apply.
Alterations: From time to time we may need to substitute items in our Grazing Boards. If we are required to do this, the substituted item will be of the same quality and quantity as the advertised item. Produce may vary depending on seasonality and availability from our local suppliers.
Please indicate the date you would like for your hamper in the Delivery Date for Hampers section at checkout. We will confirm this with you within 24-48 hours.
To find out more or to book please email us – email@example.com
The fine print:
- Full payment is required if booking through our webpage. Should you want to pay a deposit this can be done by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you elect to get an invoice a 20% non-refundable/non-transferable deposit is required to secure your booking. No dates are held until a deposit is paid.
- The 20% deposit to secure your event is non-refundable or transferable, however the difference between this and your full booking amount will be refunded if paid in advance and your booking is cancelled at least 2 weeks prior to your event. There is no refund on cancellations less than 2 weeks prior to your event
- Full payment of your event is required two weeks prior to the event date.
- Wild Cherry Events reserve the right to cancel the booking if payment in full is not received within 14 days of the event. Monies paid will not be refunded. All cancellations must be submitted in writing.
- If required a full hire agreement will be sent to your with your invoice. Please read this carefully as paying your deposit assumes that you agree to all the terms and conditions outlined
- Food Licensing: Wild Cherry Events hampers comply with the Food Act 2006 standards. However, once the cart is delivered to a home, Wild Cherry Events accepts no responsibility for the care and storage of the food. We advise food should be refrigerated at all times prior to eating and food should be kept in the fridge, no longer than 24-48 hours.
- Special Note on COVID-19: Wild Cherry Events complies with all government legislation and directives in relation to COVID19. We have a strict Covid Policy which will be provided to you when booking. Please ensure that you read this thoroughly prior to paying your deposit.